Covering topics from probability to statistics, algebra to geometry, this study guide is what every young, budding mathematician needs to succeed in math - both at home and in school.
This math study book is the perfect support for coursework, homework, and exam revision for 11-16 year olds. Inside students will find:
• Key concepts shown in visual form and summarized in a single page
• Important aspects of each topic explained with step-by-step instructions and diagrams
• Key fact boxes that break down core concepts and make the material easier to memorize
• “How it works” and “Look closer” boxes explain essential ideas and work through problems with simple graphics
• Practice questions to help students test their understanding of important topics